Pages

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Welcome to the Tabletop Generation!

Thanks for checking out my new blog! If you know me, this post probably won't be anything you don't know. If you have no idea who I am, this will be a quick look at who I am and what I plan to do with this blog.


Who am I?

My name is Reuben, and I am an avid gamer (at least I try to be between the games of work and life) in Santa Clara, California. My wife is a non-gamer, but I still manage to wrangle her into games now and then. Sometimes she even enjoys them! I'm a bit of an omnivore of gaming (omnigamer?), playing board games, miniature games, card games..... anything you can put on a table.

What's this all about? 

I'm creating The Tabletop Generation as a compilation of anything gaming related I enjoy or feel like talking about. Simple as that. This could be reviews of games or game stores, looking forward to upcoming games or back at old ones, tabletop gaming news I stumble across, or any other topics in the tabletop world that capture my attention and, hopefully, yours as well.

Again, thank you for checking out The Tabletop Generation! I plan to kick things off with one or two game store reviews and probably a review of one of the games in my small (but growing) collection, so stick around! Feedback with comments, questions, or topics you'd like to read about are always welcome. Happy gaming! 

No comments:

Post a Comment